BA Systèmes wished to open its own training center in 2018 in order to continue to better support its customers in the use of their AGV solutions. The aim is to ensure that their teams can make the best use of the performance of the AGV system as soon as it is commissioned and, throughout the lifetime of the installation, to maintain or develop their skills.
All of our training courses take place in our customer’s premises, exclusively to their employees, to:
- Benefiting from a training dedicated to their employees,
- Choosing the date depending of their business activity,
- Being trained on their equipment in their environment.
Our AGV training offer is based upon 11 modules
- M1 to M5 : Getting started with AGVs training courses are provided on the first AGV commissioning in your premises,
- M6 to M11: Advanced training courses are provided throughout the lifetime of your system.
FIRST COMMISSIONING TRAINING
AGV IN OPERATION TRAINING
The training modules conducting during a first AGV commissioning are structured around four different training paths each of them tailored for a specific target audience:
- Training path for employees in charge of production & authorized to handle AGVs:
M1 – AGV risk prevention + M2 – Getting started with AGVs
- Training path for operation manager:
M1 – AGV risk prevention + M2 – Getting started with AGVs + M3 – Software management of the AGV fleet
- Training path for IT manager:
M4 – AGV Manager software system administration
- Training path for maintenance technician:
M1 – AGV risk prevention + M5 – AGV preventive maintenance
In order to meet our customers’ specific needs as closely as possible, we offer training courses that are tailored to their objectives and the level of their employees.
Complete training catalogue available upon request at the Training Center