AGV in operation training
Audience: Maintenance technicians
- Diagnose faults using the Screen Message Guide (SMG),
- Identify the possible causes of a HMI fault report,
- Perform an emergency evacuation of an AGV,
- Calibrate an AGV (odometry and laser),
- Replace some spare parts using the appropriate software and following the instructions provided.
- Knowing how th use the HMI
- Knowing how to handle an AGV
- Having already run initial controls on an AGV, such as voltage readings, electrical continuity, etc.
- Holding an electrical clearance
Duration: 16 hours