Our AGVs are compatible with all types of loads and products (pallets, reels, etc.) and take care of intermediate or final storage flows. Our systems can manage autonomously stocks of a size that may vary from 300 to 10,000 locations and up to a stacking height of 14 meters.
Control your stock through automation
Stock automation through the use of an AGV-based logistics system provides many advantages:
- Improvement of stocks and workflows management,
- Optimization of storage space,
- Real-time traceability of your products,
- Improvement of flexibility and productivity,
- Reduction of operating costs.
AUTOMATED STORAGE SOLUTIONS
Flexible and scalable, our AGV solutions are an alternative to a high-ceiling warehouse.
Our systems undertake different types of automated storage:
- Bulk storage,
- Drive-in or by accumulation storage type (drop-off of the pallets one after the other at various stacking levels),
- VNA (Very Narrow Aisle) storage,
- Shuttle storage (visit Alstef, our partner website),
AGVs in storage area