Robotics and cobotics represent major competitive challenges for manufacturers. Our ambition is to adapt the latest technological advances and innovations from our R&D projects combined with our know-how to develop new automation and mobile robotics solutions for our customers’ performance.
Since 2007, BA Systèmes has been an early believer in research and innovation in mobile robotics. Therefore, we develop for many years, industrial prototypes that meet the strategic challenges of the Industry 4.0 and the Factory of the Future and robots to work in a complex industry that needs to be both intelligent and flexible.
Our mobile robotic systems bring the possibility for new uses and for a collaboration between man and machine in a same ecosystem, for:
- Providing accuracy to operations,
- Reducing the harshness of working conditions,
- Enable operators to work safely alongside robots,
- Improve productivity and maintain industrial resources in the territory.
For example, Roby robot, developed with Bouygues Construction, combines a robot arm with a mobile base designed by BA Systèmes. This combination produces a robotic system suited to performing difficult work, such as drilling or hammering walls. Bouygues has been using this system for two years now on its larger construction sites.
We cover all the phases of design, development to the realization of your projects in robotics:
- Demonstration of new technology integration,
- Validation of industrial prototypes dedicated to a specific application,
- Systems integration at the heart of your process.