You are interested in applying for a position at BA Systems / BA Healthcare?
Discover the candidate recruitment process from recruitment itself to the integration of our new collaborators.
Candidate recruitment process
Your application is short-listed:
A member of the Human Resources Department will contact you for a first exchange by phone. This will help us to get to know you better, to find out more about your motivations and to be sure, together, that the position is in line with your skills and wishes.
Your profile matches our expectations:
A first interview is scheduled with a person from the Human Resources Department and the direct line manager of the position.
If this first interview is conclusive, a second interview is organized with the director of the business unit in which the position depends (N+2).
Regardless of whether or not it is positive or not, you will be given a reply as soon as possible and in any cases.
Your profile is not selected:
If you agree, we will keep your application in our database so that we can contact you if we have a new opportunity matching your profile and expectations.
Your profile is selected:
We look forward to welcoming you and we are already getting things ready for your arrival:
- Your workstation (computer, e-mail address, telephone, etc.), and specific equipment,
- Your individualized integration program. This will help you, from the very first day, to discover your new professional environment but also our values, our corporate culture and of course it will be the opportunity to meet your future work colleagues.
After several weeks spent with us, a tripartite integration follow-up meeting (you, a member of the Human Resources Department and the manager) will be organized. This moment of exchange allows everyone to make sure that everything is fine, that all the steps of the program have been carried out or are scheduled for later, etc.
Regular updates are also made with the manager over the time.
You are now part of the company and benefit from the same advantages offered to all employees:
- The possibility of working from home,
- Several social and cultural activities provided by the Company’s works’ council
- Joining the running club and in general any of the sports activities offered by the works’ council
- A company restaurant
- Participation and profit-sharing
- Holiday bonus
- Mutual insurance/pensions
- And even the possibility of becoming a shareholder of B2A Technology Group.
Are you convinced? Join us and access the recruitment site right now.