Published on 13 February 2017
BA Systèmes takes part in the 5th edition of Intralogistics (the exhibition for handling equipment for manufacturing and distribution), from March 14 to 16, 2017, in Paris Porte de Versailles, Pavilion 1, booth # F77.
Automation and robotics at the heart of intralogistics and of Intralogistics Event
The production plants and logistics warehouses are undergoing important mutations: handling robots, cobots, automated guided vehicles (AGV), connected objects and Big data are nowadays part of intralogistics innovation. Communication within the warehouse is extensive. This is the era of Logistics 4.0.
It is within this context of transformations induced by the industry of the future that our team of experts will welcome you on booth F77 to present:
- Our intralogistics solutions with AGVs (an AGV in operation will allow you to visualize the possibilities offered by our systems),
- Analyzers by BA, a new software tool dedicated to the analysis and diagnosis of the performance of your AGV installations, in real time or afterwards,
- And discuss about your projects and our solutions developed for the performance of our customers.
BA Systèmes also invites you to attend the conference we will hold jointly with Fives and Alstef on “Intralogistic calls for tenders, Strength in unity”, on Wednesday, 15 March, from 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm at the Conference room 2.
Find BA Systèmes on booth F77, on:
- Tuesday 14 March: 9 am – 6 pm
- Wednesday 15 March: 9 am – 8 pm
- Thursday 16 March: 9 am – 5 pm
Do you want to receive a free invitation? Contact us by email.
BA Systèmes will also be involved in the LogiMAT fair, which will take place at the same time in Stuttgart (Hall 8, Booth 8A28).